William Optics Flattener 68 ll (discontinued)
This revolutionary new WO FF68II Adjustable Flattener was made for 6 -7.5 F ratio refractors.
This high-quality flattener has been engineered and CNC machined for usage with our FLT 98, 110, 132, GT102 and other APO refractors.
This accessory is a must-have for refractor astrophotography.
• Designed to cover full size DSLR cameras with clear lens aperture of 50 mm
• STM coated with an excellent doublet air spaced design.
• Produced entirely with the best Ohara optical glasses.
• Flattener Power: 1x (no reduction).
• 45mm for full illuminated imaging circle.
• It will flatten the field amazingly well and finally make you see those stars round!
• This unique flattener works with WO or other 6-7.5 F ratio refractors.
• Superb William Optics anodized finish.
• All internal surfaces threaded and blackened for no reflections.
• Protecting covers are included on both sides.
Easy to Use
• Will accept any standard T-ring for your camera (thread size M48x0.75).
• Suitable for FLT98, FLT110, FLT132, GT102 (with 3” focuser) and many others refractors with focuser M92x1.0 thread.
See the diagram for the connection specification.