Saddle Plate (discontinued)
A mount is only half of the equation. Actually less than half. The best telescope and the best mount, still need a versatile mounting plate to go with.
Introducing the new WO "DDS" (double-decked saddle)
It fits both Vixen and Losmandy dovetail plate on the same saddle it's so elegant, solid, and machined to the highest standards, as any WO product.
• William Optics uses only high-grade aluminum and anodizing for the product. This guarantees your plate to last a life-time.
• Precision-machined for perfect and smooth fit.
• Red anodized to enhance good looks and durability.
• This DDS (Double Decked Saddle ) plates will mount on various German Equatorial Mounts (GEM).
Dimensions: 200mm X 151mm X 43mm
William Optics' new Red Dovetail Plate expands your options: you can now choose a fully-anodized, WO product to mount your telescopes on Losmandy style Saddle.
Perfect for WO's DDS or Losmandy saddle
• This new Losmandy-style dovetail plate has been designed to fit our DDS （Double Decked Saddle )plate perfectly.
• Fully Red anodized to last longer and look better.
• Large enough to accomodate mounting or guiding rings safely.
• Fits Vixen mounts (Great Polaris, Sphinx) and Synta mounts (EQ-series), and other compatible mounts, such as William Optics EAZY-Touch Alt-Az Mount, Meade LXD-55 and LXD-75 mounts, Celestron CG-5 and many Advanced Series go-to mounts.
• Precision-machined out of solid aluminum, Red anodized for great looks and life-long durability.
• Light but sturdy, mount any scope on it easily!