WO-EQ35 Equatorial Mount & A-Z73II Package (P-FLAT73A & Guider Scope Included)
The mount color is in Gold only.
Color selection only applies to the Telescope.
WO-EQ35 SOFTWARE & FIRMWARE UPDATE
WO-EQ35 PRO Mount offers the versatility of two specific mounts in one system.
A fully computerised Go-To equatorial mount and a lightweight photo imaging mount, perfect for travel and DSLR imaging of the night sky.
It is suitable both for beginners as well as experienced amateur astronomers.
In the standard configuration mode with DEC and RA axes, you can use it as a computerized Synscan equatorial mount with Go-To and tracking in both axes with access to 42,900+ objects in the Synscan handset's database.
The payload capacity for visual use is an impressive 23Lbs in this configuration so many options on telescope tube assemblies are open to the user.
For travelling you can remove the DEC Axis from the mount together with the counterweight shaft and counterweights, reducing the instrument's weight considerably.
In this configuration you can use a simple 44mm dovetail plate with standard 1/4 tripod screw (not supplied) and fit your camera directly using a ball head (not supplied).
With the DEC axis removed the mount only tracks in RA and you can easily take photos.
- ·Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
- ·High Precision Stepper Motors with 1.8° step angle and 64 micro steps driven.
- ·Resolution 0.28125 Arc Second
- ·Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
- ·ST-4 type Autoguider Interface: Supports 0.25x, 0.5x, 0.75x 1x guiding rate
- ·Dual or Single Axis Tracking
- ·Tracking Rate: Lunar, Solar or Sidereal
- ·Synscan™ Hand Controller with 42,900+ Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- ·Periodic Error Correction.
- ·PC compatibility.
- ·Synscan Handset Firmware Upgradeable via internet download.
- ·Supplied with WO Polarscope
- ·Latitude Adjustment 15° to 65°
- ·R.A. Worm Gear 92.5mm Diameter, 180 Teeth
- ·DEC Worm Gear 34.3mm Diameter, 65 Teeth
- ·R.A. Worm Drive 25.5mm Diameter, Steel
- ·DEC Worm Drive 20mm Diameter, Steel
- ·Payload Capacity 23Lbs
- ·Stabiliser Bar 20mm Diameter, Steel
- ·Counterweights supplied: 1 x 3.4kg
- ·Weight of Mount Head: 4.38kg (3.28 kg with DEC & Bar removed)
- ·Reflex tripod, Weight：6.3kg, Reflex length：59cm
- ·Power Requirement DC12V 3A Tip Positive
- ·PoleMaster Adapter
ZenithStar 73 f=430mm
F/5.9 FPL53 doublet APO
Weight :2.5kg (5.5lb.)
2.5” R&P Focuser
Innovative Bahtinov Mask Cover (Patented)
Vixen style Dovetail
UniGuide 50mm scope
Soft carry case
2” Rotolock with M63 threads
48mm T mount for Nikon or Canon