William Optics Durabright Rotolock 2 inch WO Diagonal (with Thermometer)
New 2015 William Optics 2" Rotolock Durabright diagonal .
1.25" adapter is not included!
-Just rotate the adapter ring clockwise to lock any inserted accessory, or counter-clockwise to release the accessory. Innovative design ensures that you get a very solid hold and the accessory is perfectly centered every time. No thumbscrews to worry about! The internal ball bearings and detents make this adapter a joy !
The New 2015 Rotolock William Optics Dura-Bright diagonal - a dramatic step forward in the evolution of mirror diagonals!
This 90° 2"mirror-type star diagonal has a Dura-Bright 12mm thick mirror and dielectric mirror coatings for 99% reflectivity which provides higher contrast and resolution during critical planetary, lunar and binary star observations.
Dura-Bright features 100% real carbon fiber side plates that add that touch of class your scope deserves.
The WO 2" Dura-Bright Diagonal was designed with several unique features to provide optimum performance and years of use.
Top-Notch Performance and brightness
• Dielectric coating allows 99% reflectivity.
• high precision 12mm thick mirror substrate flat for optimal image stability.
• Polished to 1/12th wave accuracy*.
• Accurate design guarantees constant alignment. No further alignment needed. • Threaded for 48mm Filters.
• Patented, elegant design.
• High-quality machining out of the best aluminum.
• Internal antireflection baffling for highest contrast.
• Real Carbon Fiber side plates
• Internal safety stop prevents 2" barrels from hitting the mirror.
• Designed for high-end scope such as FLT-98, FLT-110 , GT/GTF102 and FLT-132.
SCT adapter is optional
• SCT ring makes your diagonal work on SC telescopes or our ZS66 series as well! Get one diagonal, use it on ANY telescope! Please choose it from the drop down list when you are purchasing the 2" Dura Bright Carbon Fiber Diagonal,
Why W.O. diagonals do not feature an Adjustable alignment system?
• Having an adjustable alignment system is an admission that the diagonal can go out of collimation due to poor mechanical construction. Thanks to the patented design of WO diagonals, you will always have a as perfectly as on the first day you got it!