(HOT TECH) Adjustable Reducer/Flattener
This revolutionary new WO AFR-IV Adjustable Flattener / 0.8x Reducer was made for 500-1000mm refractors.
The Super-Transmission-Coated with 2-element lens system was designed and produced by William Optics, the inner flattener lenses can be set at the optimum 66mm-86mm back focus distance (Distance from flattener lens to film or CCD plane).
This accessory is a must-have for refractor astrophotography.
• Designed to cover full size DSLR cameras with clear lens aperture of 50 mm
• STM coated with an excellent doublet air spaced design.
• Produced entirely with the best Ohara optical glasses.
• 35mm for full illuminated imaging circle.
• It will flatten the field amazingly well and finally make you see those stars round!
• This unique flattener works with WO or other 500-1000mm focal length refractors.
• Superb William Optics anodized finish.
• All internal surfaces threaded and blackened for no reflections.
Easy to Use
• Rotating T-ring thread for any 35mm camera. The T-ring adapter is provided with a lock screw and extra lock retaining screws.
• Will accept any standard T-ring for your camera.
• Inserts directly into 2" focuser.
• FLT98, FLT110, FLT132 and many others.
• FLT 98 - 76.8 mm
• FLT 110 - 73.5 mm
• FLT 132 - 71.5 mm
• GT 102 - 76 mm
• M90 - 77.3mm