Fluorostar 132 Twenty Years Anniversary Edition
Soft carry bag included!!
Simply put: a joy to use. You will be blown away by the small details you can observe through this APO 132mm; fine details of DSOs, stunning resolution both visually or during astrophotography. Until yesterday this was only a dream at this price!
• Features a top-quality triplet air-spaced objective.
• This scope is extremely sharp and has a great color correction. It is ideal for astrophotography.
• Precision optics with STM coatings.
• Designed by a leading designer with FPL-53 glass.
New V-Power Focuser
• Extra-smooth new 2017 model 3" Crayford Focuser: a treat to use during astrophotography. No more image shifting!
• 360 deg. rotatable.
• Extra-heavy duty.
• Large aluminum knobs.
Ideal for Astrophotos
• Have you always dreamed of taking those beautiful pictures of the heavens? Now is the time!! Few other refractors in this size have a DEDICATED Field Flattener.
• Graduated scale for precise camera alignment.
• The 132mm objective is a great size for both wide-field and planetary observations.
• The apochromatic performance makes it ideal for imaging.
• This size will require a suitable mount in order to do astro imaging. Alt-Az mounts can handle this scope too if properly counter-balanced.
Simply Beautiful Finish
• No plastic part used: CNC machined out of solid high-grade aluminum.
• Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, golden finish, retractable dewshield, anodized 360 degree rotatable focuser, engraved dewshield cap.
Attention to Details
• Highly precise CNC machined lens cell.
• Solid CNC-machined mounting rings included in the price.
• Triple testing each lens by Zygo test to ensure the best optical quality.
Total Quality Package
• 2" & 1.25" adapters included.
• All with brass anti-marring compression rings.